snowflake311
Fish nerd
I was at Petsmart in another town just looking at fish for fun. You checking out what they have. I was sprised to see Serevums at this chain store. I was looking at a tank of young 3.5" Jack dempsys. That's where I say it a yellow NW Cichlids with a black stripe on his side from his head to tail. It was yellow for sure with a bit of red on in the bottom fin. It's head was a bit pointed. I took a photo with my phone it did not come out good.
Could it have been a JD what was yellow? I looked up Yellow Jack and it did not look like that. It looked like a Rainbow cichlids mostly. Here is a photo of a rainbow that it looked like.
the 3rd photo is pretty much what the mystery fish looks like
http
/www.seriouslyfish.com/profile.php?g...nosa&id=806
Could it have been a JD? Can you think of any other fish that it could have been?
I kind of want to go back and get it for my 55 gal. I'm so tempted Should I? I would love a rainbow cichlid. HUmmm what to do?
What fish have you found that were miss labelled? I bought a Female BN pleco that was labelled as common pleco.
Could it have been a JD what was yellow? I looked up Yellow Jack and it did not look like that. It looked like a Rainbow cichlids mostly. Here is a photo of a rainbow that it looked like.
the 3rd photo is pretty much what the mystery fish looks like
http
/www.seriouslyfish.com/profile.php?g...nosa&id=806Could it have been a JD? Can you think of any other fish that it could have been?
I kind of want to go back and get it for my 55 gal. I'm so tempted Should I? I would love a rainbow cichlid. HUmmm what to do?
What fish have you found that were miss labelled? I bought a Female BN pleco that was labelled as common pleco.







