Minnnt's Dwarf Puffer Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, isn't it a bit minimalist for a puffer? Thought they were well known for getting 'bored' if they didn't have enough to explore?

love the gravel
rolleyes.gif
:rofl: well done Stu! :lol:

hmmm, isn't it a bit minimalist for a puffer? Thought they were well known for getting 'bored' if they didn't have enough to explore?
I also had this thought. I'd have thought jungle was more appropriate for a puffer... :dunno:

Typical, and you just sold your spare stems!!

Cant wait to see the photos with the puffer in its new home :good:

Considering making it a shrimp tank now and move the puffer to the old shrimp tank. That way I can add another and plant it up better without ruining the scape of this tank.

He's very cute, would love a 100 litre tank for them and have 3 or 4.

But they look really good seeing as i can grow them so well! :D

Anyway, i have sourced a 80x30x40cm tank... for the bargain price of............... £7!! :D Now i just need to make a lid for it and source a t5 light bulb and i should be good to go! Nice score imo.

But they look really good seeing as i can grow them so well! :D

Anyway, i have sourced a 80x30x40cm tank... for the bargain price of............... £7!! :D Now i just need to make a lid for it and source a t5 light bulb and i should be good to go! Nice score imo.

Haha... granted, you do grow them well.

Sounds like the bargain of century with the tank mate :good:

All sorted for £19.45! :D tank, light and light holder. Haha.

Tomorrow will get another 2 bags of gravel which will be about 6 quid. Considering ordering an aps 1000 external filter too just to get the ugly internal out of the way. Will get some vallis or may order some sag from ebay.

The tank is roughly 96 litres I think, so will go for another 2 puffers too.

Background is brown paper with grey primer spray paint misted over it, lol, it don't actually look that bad tbh.

Pics later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back