Mini Spawn Diary; version 2.0

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ManyFISH4Me, let me explain how this works, because you don't seem to be getting it...
See, this thread is a spawn diary, not an adoption thread. Juvies can be adopted from the adoption thread. Being that is is a spawn diary and not an adoption thread, not every fish you see in this thread is up for adoption... in fact, most of the ones you posted are not. The fry you wanted in the first two pics are one and the same, and she is one of the only two fish like that, both of which I am keeping for breeding purposes. The gunmetal was shipped out to his new permanent home last Monday. The second and third fish from the bottom have already been spoken for, and the last one is a keeper.

If you are interested in males, keep watch for me to update the adoption thread at the beginning of each week. If you are interested in females, PM me about it.

You posted an update on the first page of the adoption thread. It said to see pics of the fry click, and that link brought me here. So I thought that all the fish here(except the ones you said you were keeping in the captions) were for adoption.

I am sorry for the confussion. It may just be me, but all these linked threads, and pics are getting hard to follow. Even on the Adoption page, there are some pics that don't have peoples names on them, but every couple of posts someone will say, I want # whatever. By the time you get through all the pages, you can't rember which # you liked, or which ones people have already called. I don't want to get linched for asking for a # someone already asked for on page 4.

I'll keep checking the other page for new additions. But if you putting up any that look like the ones I pointed out here, please let me know. I'll take em. I even got a very cute little copper boy today. I hope he will make some beautiful copper babies with one of your girls.

ManyFISH4Me said:
You posted an update on the first page of the adoption thread. It said to see pics of the fry click, and that link brought me here. So I thought that all the fish here(except the ones you said you were keeping in the captions) were for adoption.
[snapback]894150[/snapback]​
It says "Their parents are red cambodian and copper (photos of them can be found here)"... implying that you click to see pictures of the parents.

I know it's confusing, but if you have a better way of doing it let me know. I'm not online 24 hours a day to update with the 'reserved' title on fish that have been spoken for. Your best bet is to write down the numbers you're interested in, then check the last page to see if they've been spoken for and post if they haven't. If I had fewer fish to give away and they were easier to keep track of I'd be more willing to let you pick out fish from pics in this thread, but there's absolutely no way I can do that and still keep things organised. Keeping track of who wants what is already confusing enough as it is.

Anywho, on to the weekly update!
DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

Blondie II
DSCN1475.jpg

Is this guy awesome or what?? I've never seen a fish exactly his colour before. Keeping this one for breeding ;). Hey, with any luck I can start several strains from this F1.
DSCN1485.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

The lady I'll breed him to. She inherited the big thick body Wuv's red spawn fish have :wub:
DSCN1536.jpg

Marble
DSCN1541.jpg

Wow, that black really is spectacular :drool: Just gorgeous. They're all adorable :wub:

Sure can, I took some today and was just about to make a thread :whistle:

I have a baby that is starting to look like this one. And yes Snyirr I want some more females, I will send you the money I want ten more if it isnt that much trouble. Pm me and let me know I want the irredecent ones ok
DSCN7470.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back