Might Be Geting Gaint Tank

Fish-Noobie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
im geting a tank around 1m long dunno how wide or how much gallons but what to fill it with rope fish? puffers? post ur ideas!

When you say giant it usually means at least 180 and usually about 500+. thats probably 30~35. In that a live bearer colony or two would be nice.

correction its about 2-3 meters long still dunno how wide and my uncle's friend got one 4 meters long but my mom said we dont have any cars that we can transfer it to out house with :'(

how about some Black Ghost Kinfes, that would look cool, or some eels, or or chiclids, or if you really want to go wild how about a arwona, tank might be to small,

You should divide the tank make half freshwater tropical, the other half brackish with archers puffers

That would be cool

Hydrolocus scomberoides

Payara.jpg

:cool:

/Kris

ahhh noooo it will break lose and kill me when im sleeping *curls up into a ball and roles to the nearest corner*

forget fish. put a ladder on it and make a clothing optionl swimming pool.

hmm $50 for that fish expensive........but then again when it grows i can feed it small children

Ye gods, can you imagine the look on someones face if they walked into your living room and saw that! What do you feed that thing anyways, a freakin cow? (because we save children for when we have company hehe) It would certainly make sure you never get a babysitting job again... maybe I should get one!

lol i dont think i could afford a cow every now and then but i can sure pick off children (school across from my house) i can picture it come in see the gaint fish walks in boot them into the tank but then again id have to do massive water changes to get all the blood out of the water

If its 4m's I would go for South American Cichlids such as Jaguars, Midas, Red Devils, Blackbelts the list goes on, go for some bad boys.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back