Monarch
New Member
I'm a newbie to this forum
...what a great forum...found it when I googled about my new African Butterfly fish...anyway, question....I need some advice for some fish that woule be TRUE middle feeders....i have several small cats, 1 very large sailfin pleco, 1 med.angel ( a little nippy, but not too bad ) 2 very sm.angels...my blue zebra danios and m glofish were dinner for the AFB...they were sold to me as middle feeders...NOT....and I was not informed that this AFB was a carnivore with a trapdoor mouth
...I like different species and I like some color....as long as they are not aggressive and are pretty easy to manage...I don't have a lot of time with my work schedule to invest...not to mention the 4 retired racing greyhounds I have, too! Any suggestions are welcomed...I go Saturday...the retailer has agreed to work something out with me on my AFB "dinner."
...what a great forum...found it when I googled about my new African Butterfly fish...anyway, question....I need some advice for some fish that woule be TRUE middle feeders....i have several small cats, 1 very large sailfin pleco, 1 med.angel ( a little nippy, but not too bad ) 2 very sm.angels...my blue zebra danios and m glofish were dinner for the AFB...they were sold to me as middle feeders...NOT....and I was not informed that this AFB was a carnivore with a trapdoor mouth
...I like different species and I like some color....as long as they are not aggressive and are pretty easy to manage...I don't have a lot of time with my work schedule to invest...not to mention the 4 retired racing greyhounds I have, too! Any suggestions are welcomed...I go Saturday...the retailer has agreed to work something out with me on my AFB "dinner."
...besides, he doesn't do much, but float on the top of the water and EAT MY FISH!!!! 






