Mel's New Tank Journal

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Beautiful set up and I love those plants! haha.. I may have to invest in some for my 5 footer when it arrives, need something to overcrowd the back of the tank. Great backrground too, they do so much more for the aquascaping that the photograph backgrounds. Shall keep an eye on this one :good:

how about attatching some Anubias on the backing?

i'm about to do it on my Juwel backing, attaching with super glue.

Nice work Mel that's a fantastic looking tank. I especially love the back ground those 3d back grounds look great, but like you I think they look funny with there cracks and they look so regimented if you have 2 the same side by side. What you have done I have never seen done before and it works my compliments.

Keep up the good work :good:

Regards onebto.

Looks Fantasic Mel.. you always give 110% to your setups, even if it hurts you.. have to admire you for that,, the results are always stunning
good.gif

well done mate :)

shelagh xxxx

Aww thanks for your comments, I am delighted with the results, here are some pics with the fooshies in their new home and they are very happy indeed

Full tank shot
15gealc.jpg

Baby Sev
6zmpgg.jpg

Keyholes
4r6tfn.jpg

Congos
21eafqx.jpg

Neons
4ugj91.jpg

'You ain't seen me, right'
2d9796t.jpg

MM,

I found the seller on the auction site, thanks.
How's the 2217+ performing?
Did you get enough media to use out of the box?

You seem to have a 'nack' for decor!

IC1

MM,

I found the seller on the auction site, thanks.
How's the 2217+ performing?
Did you get enough media to use out of the box?

You seem to have a 'nack' for decor!

IC1

Hehe see my new post on the hardware section, my 2217+ isn't performing well as it's whistling?!
I got tonnes of media, too much in fact, that's a good deal but I just really need to silence the thing!

looks stunning Mel!! :good:

any updated pics so we can see how its all maturing?

Simon

Hi few pics of how it's looking, not much change at the moment, added some tank friends (I know I know, some are going to get too large, but I will part with them when they do, for now they are good buddies and cute babies and everything is fabulous)

Skunk Cories
24oaceh.jpg

Young Geo
6te1on.jpg

Adult Festivum
21b6ixg.jpg

Baby Acara hiding out in the plants
20pdbts.jpg

Full Tank shot
67pf0k.jpg

And another couple of the crew
2wmhz0g.jpg