The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AmyStroodle

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Meet my fighting fish Fabio!

1509093_10201285860457546_1157812247_n.jpg

I see the resemblance to his name sake LOL. He is a handsome little fella. 

Fabio is fabulous! He likes to check himself out against the glass … and fight himself. D:

He is super fab! Have you posted photos of your whole tank? I'd love to do a single betta tank soon.

Novembro said:
He is super fab! Have you posted photos of your whole tank? I'd love to do a single betta tank soon.

I have but I can't remember where. I'll post another up when I get home in here. :]

Mines not going to be a solo fighter tank I'm afraid but I don't think I'll add too much else with him; would hate to over populate the tank. :]

Nice!

And yeah, that's what the hubs said to me- why no more fish?! I don't know, maybe I should just do my own 1g nano with a betta and let him populate a 10g. What do you think you'll put in with him?

Novembro said:
Nice!

And yeah, that's what the hubs said to me- why no more fish?! I don't know, maybe I should just do my own 1g nano with a betta and let him populate a 10g. What do you think you'll put in with him?

I'm not too sure yet, probably going to add some tetra (Not too many) and some sort of sucky fish (Technical name there) to keep the tank a bit cleaner. Eventually a few shrimp but that'll be it. :]

Or buy a smaller tank just for him. :D Just realised I didn't post a picture of the tank up; I'll try remember when I get home today. (I plan on re organising it soon though.)

He's lovely.

I have six neon tetras and two black mystery snails with my betta Twilight.

Novembro said:

Cheers everyone for the nice comments. :]

Here's the picture of the tank + a few more of fabio.
biggrin.png

2014-01-27 20.45.45.jpg
2014-02-05 17.13.19.jpg
2014-02-05 17.13.03.jpg
And another. D: The picture size limit is rather low D:

Attachments

• 2014-02-05 17.15.21.jpg
    2014-02-05 17.15.21.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 64

Most reactions

trending

Staff online