Male Peacock Gudgeon hiding or dead?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That's what it turned out to be, although several members thought it couldn't possibly be eggs as the fish were too young/small.

That's what it turned out to be, although several members thought it couldn't possibly be eggs as the fish were too young/small.
Yah... I honestly thought he died... Then I found a big clump of eggs with him fanning them

Im 100% positive the fry will at least be in the wiggling stage by the time I return from the trip

What is the “wiggling stage”? When should they be hatching?
The wiggling stage is when they cant free swim but they are out of their egg... So they wiggle lol... Hopefully in the next few days!

I saw two eggs left... One was actually hatched but still attached to the rock eating the yolk and the other one was an egg... I tried mobing the entire rock to the breeder box but when I did it seemed like too much weight so I took the rock out hoping they actually detached and were in the breeder box... They were but I cant see them in the box... I will be leaving tomorrow so yup... Hopefully they are ok... I just did a 50% water change as well

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back