Malaysian Trumpet Snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

did you manage to get mine sent out, Kitty Kat?

Nothing turned up today, but maybe tomorrow :)

Just out of interest, how do i add snails to my aquarium?! I gather i do not net them?! Do i just pick them up and place them in after acclimatising them?

OK, everyone who was waiting on snails should expect them in the post, I really have gotten all out now!

Keep in mind that they may take a couple of days, maybe longer because it is near Easter, the snails should be fine in the post for even up to two weeks (which it will not be), so do not worry if they take slightly longer than usual.

fluttermoth, gah = "this #105###ty piece of forum software is crashing everything and making me post stuff I am not trying to post and I can't think of anything better to replace my post with right now and I still can't access my PMs to contact everyone".

hello :)

Could I have £5 worth please inc postage? (about 68 if my maths is right)
i can pay by bank transfer if that's good for you? :)
don't mind waiting till your next post day!

thanks
becky

(p.s. do you happen to have any other snails?)

MissKitty: sure, I'll try to post them on Tuesday.. will PM with details!

My friend has some Physa snails which she would be happy to sell, but the postage will be more expensive (maybe 4-5 pounds) because they are much more fragile so will need much better protection from squishing. On the other hand, I can then also send you some plants, if you are looking for some, for example.

Got my snails today. Thanks!

I did not realise you were not in the UK! I didnt realise you could send them like that! I didnt realise they would be so small! haha, the things you learn!

They are in my aquarium now...though i am not sure they are all alive :/ some have moved, some have rocked upside down and some have not moved at all! It there an easy way to judge if they are alive or not?

Thanks

Rorie, mine took a wee while to warm up and start moving about.

They've started breeding already and I got them only the 7th of this month.

My friend has some Physa snails which she would be happy to sell, but the postage will be more expensive (maybe 4-5 pounds) because they are much more fragile so will need much better protection from squishing. On the other hand, I can then also send you some plants, if you are looking for some, for example.

Is that the ones commonly known as tadpole snails? They're great. I'd be interested in some.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back