Malaysian Trumpet Snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Good news, it's completely gone now, so am about to PM everyone :good:

How many have you got left? I'd like about 20 <1cm ones if I could?

S2SWB, I have 1000s! I can probably get you your 20, I reckon ;) PM about to be sent

Hi when are you sending my order out just so I can make sure there not sat around for long

I send out live animals only on Mondays, so the day after tomorrow. Delivery normally takes 2-4 days.

Hi Kitty Kat

Could I have 18 5 pence ones please? I think that'll come to £2.50 with P&P if my maths is right! Can I Paypal you for them? I'll pay fees, of course :)

Thanks

fluttermoth: that's right, I'll try to send them out today for you! About to PM my Paypal address.. if you send it as "personal" from a current Paypal balance or by withdrawing the money form a current account, then there are no fees involved :)

You still got any as my puffers love them lol.

Hi!

I have send you PM about getting the snails.... can i have 20 over 1cm please? It would be great if you are able to send them out tomorrow if you dont ship on days other than monday....

Rorie, I will try to send yours today, you have PM

west-megaman, the list of payment options is in the first post, please PM me with the one you prefer and I will get back to you with details.

ps3steveo, I prefer to not sell them to their death, so everyone else will have priority. How many are you after?

Rorie, I will try to send yours today, you have PM

west-megaman, the list of payment options is in the first post, please PM me with the one you prefer and I will get back to you with details.

ps3steveo, I prefer to not sell them to their death, so everyone else will have priority. How many are you after?

Got pm thanks. Is it 20 over 1cm I'm getting? Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back