Making Sigs For People :p

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ummm, your confuzing me?
you asked me if the pic was on the pc or on google.. the pic is on my pc. but theres a pic on the fish index under fiyer cichlid.
ok. do i NEED to link it or can i just give you the pic.?
dany

thanks for the pic dcj38,

sf05 ill have a go at urs aswell.

FishSig.png

My attempt, if u dont like a bit of it i can change it...

i meant dcj38

guppy, im busy, tech will have to do urs.

sorry about that. i misread your post.

You didnt m8, i accidently put your name, i just edited the post to the right name.

Thanks sf05, ill get started on yours when i get back.

thanks for the pic dcj38,

sf05 ill have a go at urs aswell.

FishSig.png

My attempt, if u dont like a bit of it i can change it...
That looks really cool, thanks a lot... I might have u change the pic in the next month if you dont mind, but in the mean time thx!

But don't tell me to calm down or I'll probably end up banned.
Calm down dear, it's only a sig thread :p

You kids are all getting pretty good at this messing around with photoshop thing. Talking of Sig makers, where is Fuzzy at these days?

Arfie

*throws a hissy fit at Arfie*

:p

How did I know it'd be you who came and said that? ;)

:lol:

Not sure where Fuzz is...I'll ask Hooli, she talks to him a lot...

ill try do urs later guppy_man

Is there anyway we could get a section on the forums Called Sig requests or somethin, its to hard to keep track in 1 thread, and its getting to long.

Sorry guys, wont be doing that many for now, too tiring and repetative. Besides, who wants a forum full of sigs all the same style?

Cause the styles good, think about real life, why do u think people usually wear the same type of clothes as every1 else.

And lol, too tiring? If you go make sigs somewhere else tell us. Plus you could always make the sigs different, you dont have to make the same style all the time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back