Making Sigs For People :p

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Why didnt you upload it yourself?

>=I

Ginge, you need to re-upload your sig, ive made it white now.

Several reasons. First being that it was convenient seeing as I was already on the site. Second being that this IS a banner making thread, and I think we've already come to the conclusion that I can make banners too. If you wanna be like that, I'll upload them myself, but I don't really see what difference it'll make.

Oh, and do you know how annoying it is when your own sister asks someone else to make them a banner?

Yes, I'm annoyed. Yes, I've probably over-reacted. But don't tell me to calm down or I'll probably end up banned.

Here my attempt at making a sig :-

SharkSignature.png

I would be very greatful if you could get a picture of an oscar from somewhere and put dcj38 on the side. Also can you put this for the message "It's not just a cichlid... Its an Oscar". If you can that would be so awesome, and I would really appreciate it!

dcj38

dcj38, if u can get us a pic that would be awesome...

Hey Tech-Frog :)

Your sigs look really cool. Would you please make me one from this piccy?

firelast.jpg

If you want a signature just reply with the info required:
Name(The name you want on the signature): Lux
Other Writing(Eg. some sort of catchy saying): (Optional)Link to picture wanted on the sig: Here
Any other requests: Could you black out or use something cool to take out the background? It kinda ruins the picture and also a dark blackground would make his colours stand out more :D

I might have to take some more pics to try and get it more clear. Whaddaya think? :S

Thanks alot
Dan

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back