Making Sigs For People :p

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Not sure where Fuzz is...I'll ask Hooli, she talks to him a lot...

I have no idea what Fuzz is up to I haven't spoken to him in ages. He was coming online less and less and I kept missing him because of the time difference, and then he just disappeared completely... I don't think he goes online at all anymore.. he used to send me emails and stuff as well buit now he doesn't...

So I dunno...

i remember FuzZ saying his dad was moving his computer or something, maybe that has something to do with it?

FishSig-2.png

Still dosent look right, i think its the fish, the colours make it look unreal, and hard to blend with a background.

Not bad...not very easy to read the writing though, and I'm not too sure about the colours...but I like it!

EDIT: My attempt at sf05's one...I quite like it...the colours, I love!

surreal.jpg

Heres a couple fish sigs I made, different versions of the same... I've always kinda wondered which one is best...

fishsignature5copy.jpg

fishsignature4copy.jpg

fishsignaturecopy.jpg

Like wise, anyone can feel free to PM me with a picture and I'll give it a go at a signature.

Nix, your sigs are cool, do u have msn?

Puffer i dont like yours, the text looks like its done by a 2 year old, the colours are a bit iffy, and its too blurry round the fish.]

Just saying :D

FishSig-2.png

Still dosent look right, i think its the fish, the colours make it look unreal, and hard to blend with a background.

Thanks alot it looks great, just that the hyperlink is in there. No worries though :)
Thanks so much for your time i've saved it in my piccys :)

Not bad...not very easy to read the writing though, and I'm not too sure about the colours...but I like it!

EDIT: My attempt at sf05's one...I quite like it...the colours, I love!

surreal.jpg

Wow thanks alot that looks great!
I hope i'm making anyone mad by choosing this one :look:
Thanks alot :)

Heres a couple fish sigs I made, different versions of the same... I've always kinda wondered which one is best...

Second one- IMO

ps- Love the sigs, inspiration to me....*wisks off to photoshop*

I think my looks bad, but i really dont like puffer, theres something about it which looks crappy, the writings one.

Blimey.. competitive business this signature making ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back