Making Sigs For People :p

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Very nice Timmy!

Can I just say that the ghostly ferrets look like something else when you're scrolling down the page....
:p

Hee hee thnx
Karen4Kevin, ill try and make you sig now...

Edit: Karen4Kevin come on live chat soon please, i need some more info for your sig.

those are very nice. what editing package are you using there tech-frog? can i please have one with a sengal or a blue lobster on it. any pic at all. im probably not the most creative of people so maybe one that just says Dany on it.?thank you tech-frog.
edit: can i have a pic of my flyer cichlid please? heres a pic DSCF0248.JPG. thanks

those are very nice. what editing package are you using there tech-frog? can i please have one with a sengal or a blue lobster on it. any pic at all. im probably not the most creative of people so maybe one that just says Dany on it.?thank you tech-frog.
Im using Photoshop CS 2 :p

Not to sound grumpy or anything but NO-BODY IS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE REQUIREMENTS!
I ask for you to link to the image you want to use, then pah-lease do so! :crazy:

I've never had a signature before, so if you have time, could you do one for me? Feel free to put it off in favor of the other requests you get, I don't need it right away. :)

Name(The name you want on the signature): I guess Anna, as I doubt Annastasia will fit.
Other Writing(Eg. some sort of catchy saying): Nothing?
Link to picture wanted on the sig: Picture
Any other requests: Can I request backround colors? Maybe a light greenish? But whatever you think will look good, you're better at this then me.

Heh, sorry I'm so wishy-washy. :X

Oh yes, and as SirMinion said, be sure to keep them within the guidelines.For the people adding them into their signatures, remember about the picture and text rule too! So far, everyone's look fine, but just a little reminder.

Sure annastasia, just photoshop is playing up at the moment.... not blurring properly >=(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back