Main Fish

mystus

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hawaii, USA
I have 5 neon tetras, 4 silvertipped, 4 golden, 2 glow lights a flying fox and an otto. I wanted a main fish, wat kinda fish could i get?

I was thinking of a ram or something like that.
 
How about...A Bolivian Ram and 2 Honey Gouramis?
Or A Bolivian Ram and 1 Dwarf Gourami?

Or you could get any of the above as just a single centerpiece fish. :)
 
I have 5 neon tetras, 4 silvertipped, 4 golden, 2 glow lights a flying fox and an otto. I wanted a main fish, wat kinda fish could i get?

I was thinking of a ram or something like that.

I would top up your schools to 5 each first just to make them happy and secure. Personaly I would rather have one large school of one tetra say like the silver tips. I think that you could probably get a pair of any of the dwarf cichlids. So thats anything like rams, apistos, dwarf acaras or similar. Think if it were me in that tank a pair of Apisto Nijsen (sp) would look good with the mix of colours in there or Apisto Trifasctia (sp) the males and females both display a rainbow of colours just like the other fish in your tank :)

Wills
 
Kribensis Cichlids (Pelvichromis Pulcher) are another really sharp-looking dwarf cichlid. Furthermore, since you have no bottom feeders they will have the whole bottom to themselves.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top