made my husband cry

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cry? 92$ for two fish? I havent spent that much for two fish dinners at a fancy restaurant. Did you at least get a complimentary dessert??? 92.00$ is steep!
2 fish and shipping haha. At least I trust the source lol ive ordered many, many times from them, only one ever DOA and they handled it very well.

They should be in a group of at least six so that would only be $285 :lol: . But you might give your husband a heart attack.
Luckily I've got many, many, many other cories for them to buddy up with. Unless they're like the rich elitists who want nothing to do with my other peasants

Neat little fish :lol:

It is amazing how some species of fish can command top dollar, some going for thousands!

Think mostly Japanese and Chinese culture go mad for certain koi fish and pay tens of thousands for particularly rare or difficult to breed species.

There was a former member of this forum who bred very rare plecos and wild altums and those were certainly not cheap when he sold them to discerning fish keepers.

Things like this is part of what makes this hobby more interesting and exciting ;)

Luckily I've got many, many, many other cories for them to buddy up with. Unless they're like the rich elitists who want nothing to do with my other peasants

Yes, they will be your Corydoras centrepiece....just like the rose among other flowers...
I was thinking of getting a group of normal Oto in the future and probably buy two Zebra Oto as the centre piece.
The normal Oto is cheap over here but the Zebra Oto is more expensive like SGD8.

Perhaps, you can consider one of these Plecos in the future...LOL

Yes, they will be your Corydoras centrepiece....just like the rose among other flowers...
I was thinking of getting a group of normal Oto in the future and probably buy two Zebra Oto as the centre piece.
The normal Oto is cheap over here but the Zebra Oto is more expensive like SGD8.
Zebra otos are gorgeous, expensive here too at $25 a pop, but theyre really pretty!

Perhaps, you can consider one of these Plecos in the future...LOL

Hahaha I've got a bristlenose who wouldn't appreciate any pleco buddies in his space, and my other tank ive got Farlowella twig catfish who wouldn't fare well with the competition :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back