Luc's First Planted Tank

Heee... thank you llj.

The mosses are getting more, just need a good trim. Will redo the tank soon. :)

Wow, i love the tank. It looks perfect lush green. Excellent.

Thank you Neo, hope could redo the tank soon and show you guys another new look of the tank. :)

I was wondering if people could give me advice. I was viewing your journal and i see that is how i kind of want my tank to develop. I have a coralife 64 W light on a 29 gallon. I also have a nutrfin co2 system. the guy at the store told me not to plant my tank for at least 2 months until it is cycled. did you plant yours right away or did you cycle it first?

Hi plantedbully, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I do plant my tank straight away without cycle it for a duration. But of course i won put in too many fishes initially.

Just a quick note to say that I've read this thread from beginning to end in one sitting because it was just so cool to see the constant changes and adjustments you made. I'm setting up my first planted tank right now, and I can't tell you how inspiring I found your tank. You have a fantastic eye for placement, color, and ambiance.

Thank you so much for sharing the journey with us. :)

Thank you Merithyn, this is just a huge compliment to me, I am very happy you like the tank and is my pleasure to share with you guys out there... Now I am still keeping a 4-feet tank, due to my busy work I do not have much time to take good care of my tanks now... Anyway, I am happy that I have shared this @journal@ with the whole world. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back