Lots Of Community Fish For Sale - Now Sold

Hi yes i'm allowed to have all of them :D don't you just love the powers of female race and think I've convinced him that i can have another tank in the dining room he he sixth tank coming up

thanks Annie

Well you certainly know how to work it! :good: :lol: :lol:

So....Rummys, Danios, Rams and the Minnows for definite?
Is that all 5 Rams? (1m 4f) :unsure:

Total=£22

Hi yes i'm allowed to have all of them :D don't you just love the powers of female race and think I've convinced him that i can have another tank in the dining room he he sixth tank coming up

thanks Annie

Well you certainly know how to work it! :good: :lol: :lol:

So....Rummys, Danios, Rams and the Minnows for definite?
Is that all 5 Rams? (1m 4f) :unsure:

Total=£22

yep thats for definite all of them i'm a lucky girl happy birthday to me ha ha :lol:

He`s as soft as my hubby, bless em eh :good:

Livestock: Various Community fish as listed below
Quantity for sale: Listed below
Reason for Sale: Changing Stock
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Various, see below for details
Postage & Packaging:NA
Photographs: Available on request

I am in the process of changing my stock so have all of my current Tropical community fish for sale.
I may have miscounted as the tank is still heavily planted at the moment so I will adjust the numbers if/when I am able to but these are the numbers of fish so far.
If these fish are not sold then I will be taking them to my local MA to trade towards the cost of my new setup.
My JBL Proflora M602 Pressurised co2 system will may also be for sale, there are 2X 500g refillable cylinders with the kit.

Updated list:

5X Golden Cloud Mountain Minnows £5 Spoken For
1m 4f German Rams £12 Spoken For
6X Long finned Danio £5
1X Glolight Danio (free with long finned danios)
may have to keep these to keep filter media going Spoken for
8X Rummy Nose Tetras £5 Spoken for
1 pair of Pearl Gourami £5 Spoken For
2X Zebra Loach £2.50 Spoken for
8X (3m, 5f) Celebes Rainbowfish £10 ( I think after recount that there`s 9 not 8) Spoken For
1X Blue-eyed Forktail free if taken with Celebes]
Mix of Corys (approx) 2X Albino, 3X Emerald (Brochis Splendens?) and 3 or 4 Trillineatus. £12 Spoken For
4X Napoensis Corys £10 Spoken For
Added:
I also have 3 Amano Shrimp and 1 Bamboo Shrimp (may be 2 Amano, not sure as they`ve taken to hiding again)
All 4 £6 (but if there`s only 3 £5)
Spoken For

I also have 1f and 1m mollies. Female is black with white spots, male is pale grey with the odd small black spot, they are more like sailfin mollies than balloon.
I also have 1 large orange and black female Platy. These mollies and the platy will are free to anyone who would like them.
Now rehomed

Still available but I will be taking these to MA on Saturday:

1 pair of Apistogramma Viejita/Macmasteri £ 10
6X Blue Neons £5
5X Black Neons £5
6 or 7X Green Neons £7.50
5X Harlequin Rasboras £5
2m 5f Cherry Barbs £6
2 or 3 Emerald Rasboras (dwarf) £5
4X Galaxy Rasboras £6.50

Requests from those who state their definite interest and request to buy will be taken above those who just ask questions, so please be aware of this.

I am open to reasonable offers so please don`t be afraid to ask

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

These fish are still available at the moment but I will be taking these to MA on Saturday:

1 pair of Apistogramma Viejita/Macmasteri £10
6X Blue Neons £5
5X Black Neons £5
6 or 7X Green Neons £7.50
5X Harlequin Rasboras £5
2m 5f Cherry Barbs £6
2 or 3 Emerald Rasboras (dwarf) £5
4X Galaxy Rasboras £6.50
5X Penguin Tetra £7.00

I will happily accept reasonable offers so please don`t be afraid to ask :)

All unclaimed fish have now gone, last few that are spoken for will be gone tomorrow. :)

Boom. Pm received. Will see you then! Oh and yep, the pair. Ta muchly!

Any indication of what time you`re picking the Gourami up? :unsure:

Thanks to myrtle, it was nice to meet you and I hope you`ll be happy with your new additions :good:

Yep thats fine, we're up sat night to stay with my mrs's parents, so I'll collect on my way back to Weymouth.

The gourami will be taken over to MA today as they weren't collected. A 35L was a temporary option until you picked them up but I can't/won't leave them in there for any longer. :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back