Reaction score
Livestock: Various Community fish as listed below
Quantity for sale: Listed below
Reason for Sale: Changing Stock
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Various, see below for details
Postage & Packaging:NA
Photographs: Available on request

I am in the process of changing my stock so have all of my current Tropical community fish for sale.
I may have miscounted as the tank is still heavily planted at the moment so I will adjust the numbers if/when I am able to but these are the numbers of fish so far.
If these fish are not sold then I will be taking them to my local MA to trade towards the cost of a Malawi setup.
Once the fish are sold or taken to my local MA, I will have lots of plants and some large bits of bogwood for sale as well.
My JBL Proflora M602 Pressurised co2 system will may also be for sale, there are 2X 500g refillable cylinders with the kit.

1 pair of Apistogramma Viejita £ 10
1 pair of Pearl Gourami £5
1m 4f German Rams £12
8X (3m, 5f) Celebes Rainbowfish £10
1X Blue-eyed Forktail free if taken with Celebes
8X Rummy Nose Tetras £5
6X Long finned Danio £5
1X Glolight Danio (free with long finned danios)
6X Blue Neons £5
5X Black Neons £5
6 or 7X Green Neons £7.50
5X Harlequin Rasboras £5
2m 5f Cherry Barbs £6
2 or 3 Emerald Rasboras (dwarf) £5
4X Galaxy Rasboras £6.50
5X Golden Cloud Mountain Minnows £5
2X Zebra Loach £2.50
Mix of Corys (approx) 2X Albino, 3X Emerald (Brochis Splendens?) and 3 or 4 Trillineatus. £12
4X Napoensis Corys £10

I also have 1f and 1m mollies. Female is black with white spots, male is pale grey with the odd small black spot, they are more like sailfin mollies than balloon.
I also have 1 large orange and black female Platy. These mollies and the platy will are free to anyone who would like them.

Requests from those who state their definite interest and request to buy will be taken above those who just ask questions, so please be aware of this.

I am open to reasonable offers so please don`t be afraid to ask

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

youre not coming to norfolk anytime soon are you ? :X

some nice cheap fish there.

Won`t be coming to Norfolk I`m afraid, sorry :look: I know it`s frustrating when someone doesn`t live close enough ;)

Didn`t want to be unrealistic on the prices because if they`re cheaper than the lfs it`ll help someone who wants to build up a good community tank :)

Hiya, when do you need them gone by? I'm interested in the Zebra loaches, Corys and possibly Gouramis. They'd be going in the 240l tank in my sig. I'd have had the rainbows for my 120l too a fortnight ago but I've now got a large shoal of Threadfins.
Jo

Hiya, when do you need them gone by? I'm interested in the Zebra loaches, Corys and possibly Gouramis. They'd be going in the 240l tank in my sig. I'd have had the rainbows for my 120l too a fortnight ago but I've now got a large shoal of Threadfins.
Jo

I`m looking at having all fish (except Danios) gone by next weekend to be honest.

I can pop down next Sunday and pick up if that's ok with you? I can definitely take the loaches and all your corys and am sorely tempted by your rainbows but would have to buy another tank!

I can pop down next Sunday and pick up if that's ok with you? I can definitely take the loaches and all your corys and am sorely tempted by your rainbows but would have to buy another tank!

If your 240l stocking in sig is correct, you easily have room for Celebes Rainbows ;)

My sig is correct minus 1 female Dwarf Neon. I plan to at least double the numbers of these in the very near future too. I was also slightly worried about the Angel as it's not a small one... However, if they are still not snapped up by Sunday (or whenever I come) I may well take them in the end... (can you hear my arm being twisted?! It doesn't take much!).

Sunday should be fine, just let me know for definite by next Saturday morning and confirm you`re happy with the prices so I can net and put them all in another smaller tank temporarily, they`ll be easier for me to catch on the Sunday for you then.
I know I`m biased but the Celebes are really lovely, you`d be mad not to decide on them as well ;) :lol: :lol:

It`s just as well I have to take all the plants out anyway, it won`t be fun catching the bottom dwellers with a full tank :blink: :lol:

To be honest, I'd love the Rainbows and if you're happy that they are large enough to not be seen as food by a large Angel then I'll put myself down for those too!
By the way, what plants do you have?My 240l has recently been devoured by a bad attack of hair and staghorn algae which resulted in my having to remove a number of plants and I'd quite like to replace them... God,I'm going to be skint (but happy!) by the time I leave on Sunday, just don't tell my husband....

To be honest, I'd love the Rainbows and if you're happy that they are large enough to not be seen as food by a large Angel then I'll put myself down for those too!
By the way, what plants do you have?My 240l has recently been devoured by a bad attack of hair and staghorn algae which resulted in my having to remove a number of plants and I'd quite like to replace them... God,I'm going to be skint (but happy!) by the time I leave on Sunday, just don't tell my husband....

No problem if you want the Celebes as well, total everything up and make sure you`re happy and we`ll sort it out on Sunday ;)
The plants I have are shown in the following link, the plants have matured a bit too since then. I will be keeping most of the Anubia and some of the Vallis for my next setup but I was looking at about £15-20 for all of the plants that will be available. There are 4 or 5 mid-large moss balls as well.
We can sort something out if you only want a few plants though and I promise I won`t say a word to anyone else :) :lol: :lol:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/335647-basic-to-flourishing-pic-heavy/page__st__20

edited to add:
The blue-eyed forktail is listed as being free with the Celebes, I`m not sure if you might want to look at putting that one in your 120L with the Threadfins though as I`m not sure if the Angel might be too much for it to handle :unsure:

Come on guy's, help the lady out, she's joining us Tanganyikans...........well maybe :shifty:

Livestock: Various Community fish as listed below
Quantity for sale: Listed below
Reason for Sale: Changing Stock
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Various, see below for details
Postage & Packaging:NA
Photographs: Available on request

I am in the process of changing my stock so have all of my current Tropical community fish for sale.
I may have miscounted as the tank is still heavily planted at the moment so I will adjust the numbers if/when I am able to but these are the numbers of fish so far.
If these fish are not sold then I will be taking them to my local MA to trade towards the cost of a Malawi setup.
Once the fish are sold or taken to my local MA, I will have lots of plants and some large bits of bogwood for sale as well.
My JBL Proflora M602 Pressurised co2 system will may also be for sale, there are 2X 500g refillable cylinders with the kit.

1 pair of Apistogramma Viejita £ 10
1 pair of Pearl Gourami £5
1m 4f German Rams £12
8X (3m, 5f) Celebes Rainbowfish £10
1X Blue-eyed Forktail free if taken with Celebes
8X Rummy Nose Tetras £5
6X Long finned Danio £5
1X Glolight Danio (free with long finned danios)
6X Blue Neons £5
5X Black Neons £5
6 or 7X Green Neons £7.50
5X Harlequin Rasboras £5
2m 5f Cherry Barbs £6
2 or 3 Emerald Rasboras (dwarf) £5
4X Galaxy Rasboras £6.50
5X Golden Cloud Mountain Minnows £5
2X Zebra Loach £2.50
Mix of Corys (approx) 2X Albino, 3X Emerald (Brochis Splendens?) and 3 or 4 Trillineatus. £12
4X Napoensis Corys £10

I also have 1f and 1m mollies. Female is black with white spots, male is pale grey with the odd small black spot, they are more like sailfin mollies than balloon.
I also have 1 large orange and black female Platy. These mollies and the platy will are free to anyone who would like them.

Requests from those who state their definite interest and request to buy will be taken above those who just ask questions, so please be aware of this.

I am open to reasonable offers so please don`t be afraid to ask

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

would love the mollies and the platy's if you still have them live in Poole so could collect quickly thank you Annie :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back