12 young (over 1inch) keyhole cichlids - £4 each
Proven Breeding Pair Of Apistogramma Agassizi "fire reds" - £35
10 Young Apistogramma Agassizi "fire reds" - £2.50 each
10 Young F1 Apistogramma nijsseni - £2.50 each
40 nanochromis transvestitus - £12 a pair / £15 a trio 1m/2f
12 nannacara taenia - £2 each
2 Discus 3inch+ (red alenquer, blue diamond) - £35 for both
breeding pair of pure black angel fish - £25

collection from chesterfield, derbyshire or can post next day delivery at buyer risk for £16 upto 2kg in weight
Quantity for sale: as listed
Reason for Sale: needing tank space due to many other fish breeding
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: as listed
Postage & Packaging: next day b4 1pm at buyers risk for £16 upto 2kg
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Paypal and collection if that's ok with you? Also, would a pair of matadi be of any use to you as they don't really fit with what I have anymore?

Cheers.

Paypal and collection if that's ok with you? Also, would a pair of matadi be of any use to you as they don't really fit with what I have anymore?

Cheers.

paypal is [email protected] and will pm you address ..... i can prob take them pal ... its just finding tank space lol
im having to get rid of all these fish cos ive got that much breeding at the moment im running out of tank space so fast lol my 300ltr tank has 2 wild breeding pairs of pelvicachromis sacrimontis and 3 breeding pairs of keyhole cichlids in there aswel as a breeding group of 6 albino bristlenose plecs .... then got a trio of apsito borelli both females with fry in a 2x1x1 lol all apisto cacs breeding ... i tell ya its a nightmare then young growing on all over the place .... had to put alot of young in shrimp tank with shrimp lol

i would also love a breding pair of keyholes!
will collect but can i collect after 7th aug?

i would also love a breding pair of keyholes!
will collect but can i collect after 7th aug?

ive only got the one pair left for sale but unfortuanly could hold them as in desperate need of the tank space .... but i also have young for sale that can be grown on to pair up for breeding if the other pair go

since listing this 30mins ago ive already sold

breeding pair of pure black angel fish
20ish common kribensis (out-bred) great quality
10 albino kribensis
1 breeding pair of keyhole cichlids

Dam I'm on holiday in morning till 7th u see !!

If you paid for them beechey then I would hold them for you until you could collect. Sup to you mate.

peter how much would u say for 10 shrimp posted i know this is off topic how much would that be ?

peter how much would u say for 10 shrimp posted i know this is off topic how much would that be ?

shrimp are 3 for £1 so that be like £3 and postage is £10 via next day delivery

Can i get 2 Apistogramma Agassizi "fire reds" and 2 Young F1 Apistogramma?

the F1 apistogramma nijsseni ? yeh pal be £10 and prob be £12 postage .... but is postage at buyers risk

right this is what ive got left

breeding pairs of keyhole cichlids - £20 the pair
10 young (over 1inch) keyhole cichlids - £4 each
10 Young Apistogramma Agassizi "fire reds" - £2.50 each
10 Young F1 Apistogramma nijsseni - £2.50 each
40 nanochromis transvestitus - £12 a pair / £15 a trio 1m/2f
12 nannacara taenia - £2 each
2 Discus 3inch+ (red alenquer, blue diamond) - £35 for both
young cherry shrimp - 3 for £1

Most reactions

trending

Members online