Lot Of Varous Fish Inc Breeding Pairs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok, I'll take them. Send me a PM with PayPal details, or other means of payment, and I'll send the address.

As for the shrimp, thanks, but I'm looking for red crystals.

P.s.
Have you shipped fish before?

lmao you did ask if i had cherry shrimp !!! but will do and yes ive been posting fish for 3years now .... all fish are sent in polybox, double bagged with bag buddy , 24hours heat pack and bags are inflated with pure oxygen from oxygen tank

also what day would you want them posted for delivery the next day i only post on monday, tuesday & thursdays

i now have left

8 young (over 1inch) keyhole cichlids - £4 each
Proven Breeding Pair Of Apistogramma Agassizi "fire reds" - £35
6 Young Apistogramma Agassizi "fire reds" - £2.50 each
7 Young F1 Apistogramma nijsseni - £2.50 each
37 nanochromis transvestitus - £12 a pair / £15 a trio 1m/2f
10 nannacara taenia - £2 each
2 Discus 3inch+ (red alenquer, blue diamond) - £35 for both

Hi have you still got Apistogramma nijsseni and fire red left ?

Are they sexable ?
And what would postage be for 4 fish a ten shrimp ?

I've only got 5-6 nijsseni left and only 2 young agassizi fire reds left, none of them are sex able yet but postage would be £16 as can send upto 30 young fish inc shrimp for the one postage cost

Ok, I'll take them. Send me a PM with PayPal details, or other means of payment, and I'll send the address.

P.s.

lmao you did ask if i had cherry shrimp !!! but will do and yes ive been posting fish for 3years now .... all fish are sent in polybox, double bagged with bag buddy , 24hours heat pack and bags are inflated with pure oxygen from oxygen tank

also what day would you want them posted for delivery the next day i only post on monday, tuesday & thursdays

i now have left

Are they sexable ?

I've only got 5-6 nijsseni left and only 2 young agassizi fire reds left, none of them are sex able yet but postage would be £16 as can send upto 30 young fish inc shrimp for the one postage cost

You got anymore firered coming ready soon ?

P.s.

i now have left

Are they sexable ?

No sorry I'm selling the breeding pair and moving onto different breeding projects

P.s.

i now have left

Are they sexable ?

No sorry I'm selling the breeding pair and moving onto different breeding projects

Are they an easy fush to breed and how old are the fish ?

P.s.

i now have left

Are they sexable ?

Are they an easy fush to breed and how old are the fish ?

Unsure how old the fish are as got them from my friend who bred them also but yh I breed all my apistos etc in standard treated tap water ph of 7.6 gh of 175ppm and tds of 200ppm which is quite hard waters but no problems in even breeding wild caught apisto cacatuoides

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back