Losing my text

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I was previewing a post and somehow when I went "back" I lost my text and image. Is it possible that I have a draft somewhere?
Thank you

Try going back to the forum that you started writing it in, last time this happened to me I clicked the forum and my screen went to the draft.

That works for me too. Go to the top of the page and click on the section name, then click on the post in question again and your text should still be in the reply box.

Or don't go 'back' from a preview. The preview appears under the text box. If you are happy with what you have written, click the green post reply box. If you want to change something, retype then click the blue preview box again.

I tried going back to the section...not there
I guess I won't "go back" next time.
Thank's for your help

Hey, I found it!!
I tried again, one of two things happened, or possibly something else.

I went to the top and chose "Post Thread."
Before that I had just chose the secrion, I think...

Or, I was looking for the Reply to choose that, but when I didn't see it I went back to try to look for it but what I really needed to do was choose the Save option.

Sorry if I didn't figure that out from the suggestions, sometimes I get overwhelmed with the navigation part, then I don't even feel like a guppy, rather the fry of a guppy!

Yours Truly,
A fry.

Also, the question was about feeding my Dwarf Puffer...

I’m glad you found out what happened. What’s your question with your dwarf puffer?

I’m glad you found out what happened. What’s your question with your dwarf puffer?
Feeding.
Eyes. SO. Cute.
So hopeful.
Every time I walk by she floats ever so gracefully over...how does she even see me?
Seriously,
SO cute. I'm bewitched, I don't remember, what was the question? Hang on I'll have to get back to you I have to get a snail for Niblet....no wait, she just rolled her eyes. Apparently I'll be thawing out a bloodworm...

Feeding.
Eyes. SO. Cute.
So hopeful.
Every time I walk by she floats ever so gracefully over...how does she even see me?
Seriously,
SO cute. I'm bewitched, I don't remember, what was the question? Hang on I'll have to get back to you I have to get a snail for Niblet....no wait, she just rolled her eyes. Apparently I'll be thawing out a bloodworm...
Seriously, though, I don't really know how much I should be feeding her. she was pretty flattened out the first few days I had her but now she's nice and round and I just don't want to overfeed her.

So what do you normally feed her?

Here is a quote from SeriouslyFish.com:
“As is the case with with most puffers, this species relishes all kinds of shellfish, as well as worms and other live and frozen foods. It should be fed small snails (shell on) regularly, in order to maintain its sharp teeth. As with other puffers, these grow continuously and become a problem for the fish if they’re not kept ground down. Dried foods are not usually accepted.” (https://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/carinotetraodon-travancoricus/)

But I would need to know her diet first. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back