Look What I Came Home To

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tongue_Flicker

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So i just came home after picking up some mini-grocery and this is what you get if you forget one of your back doors open plus one adventurous free-roaming pet sailfin lizard.. Luckily, no one's hurt except my trash bin (fyi, i always keep all bottles down due to some pesky neighbor's pigeons and thank goodness the old garbage was already thrown out before i left) lol

1620363_624589194266930_1375324767_n.jpg

As much as I love lizards, I probably would have screamed. And then seen if he was friendly by poking him with a broom or something, and then if he was friendly I would hold him and give him food. :wub:

Got a new pet now?

Not really. More of an old youngster. It used to be one of my mom's hatchlings from her Godzilla female sailfin from last year. I normally just let my animals loose at home (of course, with their own rooms or their own kind). This one is kinda my favorite, she's just laying down on the floor as i'm typing. Watching me with those conniving eyes lol

1530467_624620114263838_1916553012_n.jpg

Thanks gizzmo.. I just recently knew that 'he' happens to be a she haha! I was really hoping for a male though but she ain't bad either :D

Oh gosh that's too funny :lol: She's super cute!

Haha thanks! And they say that bearded dragons are the dogs of the lizard world, i'll say that sailfins are the cats of the lizard world. Like a cat, if they break something, they just sit beside it and pretend like their innocent while caught red handed haha

My dog(s) does that. It's nowhere near as adorable.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back