Look At These For Sale On Ebay

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tropic_john

Fish Herder
Reaction score
O.K For £64.99 you can own the book of every single livebearer in the world [rays and everything!]

for £99.99 you can own the book of every single killifish in the world

for £75.99 you can own the book of every single south american cichlids in the world

all on last-trading-post book section [link link to last-trading-post book shop page 2

agree with above why buy books when you clearly have internet connection.............. :unsure:

I'm an avid book collector I have the Aqualog series on Killifish + supplements I, II, III
I can tell you from experience that this series is well worth the money for identification purposes. (pictorial)
A lot of the pics featured within the book have been withdrawn from the internet due to copyright infringements.
ATB
C

i agree that i would much rather have a book to read than sitting here..and im sure you could find those books second hand if you tried hard enough

all my books i have bought have been from amazon, they seem the cheapest about even cheaper than ebay.... but they do become dated quite quick but its good to have internet and books i guess..... :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back