long story short

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juanveldez

helping big fish eat little fish everyday
Reaction score
okay this is the story once upon a time when I was entering my teens my parents thought that it would be a great thing and bought me a tropical fresh water fish encyclopedia, and a 10 gallon tank. well back then I wasn't very attentive and I have mended my ways I hope, but there was one thing that I remember reading and that is that freshwater tropicals and gold fish should never be kept together.
now here is my current situation:
my other half( can't spell so I am not even going to try and spell the french workd for engaged partner) had a ten gallon tank with some gold fish that her mother gave to her before she died and for these past three years those little buggers have grown and are very healthy. they now have some friends and live in the ten gallon that is kept at a temp of 74F but this is were our paths cross see when I was younger I had a huge alge out break and didn't know any better thinking that my pelco would take care of it I left it till the fish couldn't even swim....I know booo hisssss. but I was wondering if I put one of my CAE's in there would they be fine our would I be shearcing for trouble?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back