Lol...males, Females, Males, Females

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bronzecat

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
Alongside the other spawn (Diesel x ct) we were going to spawn Midas (FT). We had one of our juvi's, suspected male, in the chimney to see if he was a he, and he wasn't. He, or rather she, didn't bar up or look eggy but suddendly started dropping eggs :lol: So we let her out and watched as Midas tried and tried to wrap her. It wasn't very successful, but it wasn't planned so no worries.

So then we put our female we were going to use in the chimney. She is actually a male :lol: Didn't take long to discover this :lol:

So we put Sahara, who we deffo know is a female, in the chimney, and would you believe it.......Midas got all sulky and was just curled up in the corner. He's always been sulky :no:

Finally we have decided to use Taro again. He's now in the spawning tank with Sahara in the chimney. Hopefully, we will get more surviving fry from them this time :good:

Its a funny ole game this betta thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

and oh so much fun it is :hyper: im still going through mine and im finding that ive got a high amount of females instead of males.

Ok is this the female i ordered off Netty? :unsure:

Oh yes :good: Nice looking fish actually :good: If you ever wanted to spawn with her, she eggs up really quick and is very submissive.

Oh right lol! Netty offered me a few freebies. I've seen the pics of the eggs and wrap :hyper:

Just hope she gets here in one piece on Tuesday.

lol.....she'll be well packed up for you. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there are any eggs in the nest :( :( so think they probably ate them all!!!

greedy swines, i suggest you feed your bettas more netty and bronze :lol:

razz.gif
razz.gif

They've all just tucked in to some beefheart tonight.....went down a treat :good: even the fry had some.....you should see their bellys.......huuuuuuuge :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back