Logged in perpetually?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
To the best of my knowledge: No need to log out...when you close your browser you won't t show as being on the site. Once you refresh the site, if your cookies are saved for our site, you might well be relogged in automatically. No worries.

To the best of my knowledge: No need to log out...when you close your browser you won't t show as being on the site. Once you refresh the site, if your cookies are saved for our site, you might well be relogged in automatically. No worries.

If you're concerned, you can log out if you wish by clicking on your forum name at top of forum , then go to bottom of list that comes up and click "log out". If when you log in, you click on "stay logged in", I believe cookies are set so that next time you open the site, you very well might automatically be logged in without having to enter your Password again.

I never log out, unless I’m not a public computer. (Library, school, etc.) On my iPad and on my PC I always stay logged in. As mentioned above, I see no need to log out. If you want to stay logged in, click the “Stay logged in” button when you go to log in next.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back