Loach Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lestat999

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just a few snaps taken over the past couple of weeks.

100_5147.jpg

100_5141.jpg

100_5064.jpg

100_5015.jpg

100_5012.jpg

100_5007.jpg

100_4999.jpg

aw man, awesome!

i love loaches, i'm so jealous!

how bout a full tank shot?

This is the best photo I could get. I need more lighting in there, the last light units broke the glass braces and the whole thing bowed out. I had to empty it and reseal the top before putting it back together.

100_5318.jpg

cool tank. you must have had some seriously heavy lights to break those braces!

i must admit i'm looking nervously at the thickness of the vertical piece of wood under the middle of your tank. is there more support in the corners? :blink:

awesome setup

I just got into loaches myself

I've had 3 clown loaches for about 4 years now but just in the last week picked up 5 botia striata. The guy also put in 1 botia almorhae by mistake and only noticed when i got home (was suppsoed to be 6 striata).

I'll be getting 3 or 4 more almorhae i guess :)

i must admit i'm looking nervously at the thickness of the vertical piece of wood under the middle of your tank. is there more support in the corners? :blink:

LOL, I was thinkin the same thing when i seen that stand lol
But awesome tank, its huge and so cool. The clowns are great lookin :D

LOL, I was thinkin the same thing when i seen that stand lol
But awesome tank, its huge and so cool. The clowns are great lookin :D

Don't worry there's more support in the cupboards, I wasn't comfortable with the standard cabinet so I got my chippy mate to add some extras inside.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back