! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do catch and release in the UK. Thats all you can do, they are pretty strict about fishing. I wouldn't eat them anyway, if you don't have a rod liscence here you can get a £2000 fine!!!

Wow! Awesome sigs!
I'm back from vacation! And there are about 30 fry. Yay! I'll post pics later. :)

can i be a part of your club?
i have 5 tanks, have a big knowledge on livebearers, catfish, characins and anabantids

if you will let me..... where do i go from here? :angel:

Hey matthew,
this is a club where members can talk about all things fishy [concentrated on livebearers], We share pics, stories etc etc... about livebearers [common & rare]. If you want, read through a few of the previouse pages to get a feel about what the club is about.

Cheers,

John.

p.s I'll add you to the list :D

Yep, anyone can join.

Today at my lfs I saw some swordtail endler/guppy hybrids! I was tempted, but I'm going to buy some from a breeder [If I can find one] and its not the exact endler/guppy hybrid I'm looking for.

Yep, anyone can join.

Today at my lfs I saw some swordtail endler/guppy hybrids! I was tempted, but I'm going to buy some from a breeder [If I can find one] and its not the exact endler/guppy hybrid I'm looking for.
my my this has really gotten popular its spreading like wildfire

Yep, anyone can join.

my my this has really gotten popular its spreading like wildfire
If you meant the club, yeah it is, I've asked BigC to have a look through it and see if it is pin-worthy!!! :cool: :shifty: :) :p :band: :kana:

Sorry for the excessive use of smilies :p I'm just praying for the club to be pinned, and prove all of those doubters wrong :hooray:

Not a fan of the things they always die on me no matter how pristine the water is. Well that was until I got a few endler fry by accident and now I have a shed load of them. Anyone need endlers? :lol:

Right you are T, endlers are tough when it comes to adapting to a wide range of conditions and they are prolific enough to make rabbits look almost celibate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back