! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the orange platys or mollies [didnt see what it was] is pregnant I think! It was very fat otherwise :good: :p

Lovely fish!

My platies are terrible for pinching the cories sinking algae wafers so i feed them at night now,when the lights go out so hopefully the cories find them :rolleyes:
Lol. Either they find them or the wafers decompose over night diseasing your tank and filling it with ammonia. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! :p

Was that really needed? It sounds like you are calling her dumb, forgive me if I am wrong. lol. It is not really diseaseing it is just causing ammonia as it decomposes.

No worries,i still check my tank readings daily due to recent upgrade,and readings are still zero :)

Yeah sure I'll add you to the list!

You can still sell your guppy fry as they are surplus stock in the classified section, you will just have to remove your website link.

Thank you Tolak for discussing photo competitions, as now we have a Tank Of The Month competition! :)

You can't sell stuff on here from LFS as that is classed as a commercial buisness. Your website is classed as a commercial site so I am just telling you before a moderator removes it from your signature
I'll just wait for them to ask me to remove it then :p

Please remove it. Thank you in advance.
Will do :)

Also, I woke up this morning to find about 15 fry in a breeding trap :D :good:

Blue guppy I've added you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back