FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropic_john

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey Livebearer Keppers,

Since there is a club of Tropical Fish Forums for channa, bettas oscars, why not a group for all livebearers?
So, feel free to join the club and take a number.
And so on, I think we should have a livebearers club instead of a club for every livebearerrs species as we would be here all day writing threads etc..
And if I believe you are knowledgable enough about livebearers [common, rare or both] then I might ask you to be the Manager or Deputy Manager.

The Club Members Are All Put Down On The List Below Within 2 Days Of Joining The Club. [This is unless I am not on for a reason e.g holiday, sick etc..]

Club Member <1> & Owner - Tropic_John
Club Member <2> & Deputy Manager - Duck_And_Dive
Club Member <3> & Manager - HelterSkelter
Club Member <4> - Harlequins
Club Member <5> - Platygirl11
Club Member <6> - Hughessomefish
Club Member <7> - Mbarton2010
Club Member <8> - Jlovesfish
Club Member <9> - Kizno1
Club Member <10> - Fry_Forever
Club Member <11> - Ben.M
Club Member <12> - gremlin
Club Member <13> - mewmew42
Club Member <14> - Fishaholic7
Club Member <15> - Chelbel
Club Member <16> - denil
Club Member <17> - boost
Club Member <18> - Wackstarfish
Club Member <19> - TheSims3Dude
Club Member <20> - BlueGuppy
Club Member <21> - Sanka101
Club Member <22> - Matthew Lee Newell

So, take a number! And JOIN! Cheers for updating the list Duck_and_dive :good:

John

P.S There will also be an identical thread in the rarer livebearers forum identical to this thread.

Here is the updated list while tropic_john is on his holiday:

Club Member <1> & Owner - Tropic_John
Club Member <2> & Deputy Manager - Duck_And_Dive
Club Member <3> & Manager - HelterSkelter
Club Member <4> - Harlequins
Club Member <5> - Platygirl11
Club Member <6> - Hughessomefish
Club Member <7> - Mbarton2010
Club Member <8> - Jlovesfish
Club Member <9> - Kizno1
Club Member <10> - Fry_Forever
Club Member <11> - Ben.M
Club Member <12> - gremlin
Club Member <13> - MewMew42
Club Member <14> - Fishaholic7
Club Member <15> - chelbel
Club Member <16> - denil
Club Member <17> - boost
Club Member <18> - wackystarfish
Club Member <19> - TheSims3Dude

Can I join, john? Good idea by the way.
sure, if you want, you can be deputy-manager :) just put in your sig;
Livebearer's Club Deputy-Manager <2>

as I really want the manager to be helterskelter as he knows everything about livebearers.
and if you want, link the sig to this thread :)

LOL ok think i better join as I live in the livebearer section.

just to let members know, I have got hold of a male half black [still unsure of tail] endler hybrid. on his half black body he has a pink splodge on each side of his body and a yellow splodge on each side of his body, yes pink!

BTW, in the pics he looks like he has some finrot, but he hasn't :D The pictures aren't showing as much pink as in real life

and another picture

So Duck and Dive is deputy manager and can helter be manager if you want to?

Attachments

• CIMG7557.JPG
    CIMG7557.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 145
  • CIMG7560.JPG
    CIMG7560.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 161
I've decided that the this is how the club will work;

• Commons;
    Manager; Helterskelter
    Deputy Manager; Duck_And_Dive

Rares;
    Manager; Helsterskelter [if he accepts]
    Deputy Manager; Still looking for candidates

And I will be the owner... mwuhahaha :shifty:

Nice fish the only thing is the dorsal is totally wrong if u wanted to show that fish. no idea what type though.

Cool. So what will we be doing in the club?

The dorsal does needs to be longer and further forward. That is the main problem.

Could members of the club put up pics and we could judge them? Just an idea.

Nice fish the only thing is the dorsal is totally wrong if u wanted to show that fish. no idea what type though.
Its o.k I didn't plan on showing that guppy/endler hybrid. I'm not sure if I should get some endler/guppy hybrids and breed them or just keep him as a real friend :) :p

I'm going to be keeping this club thread in just the commons section instead of running 2 seperate threads. So there will be just 1 livebearers thread for all livebearers. Also, duck, can you put common deputy manager instead of just livebearers manager Cheers.

hm, we could do little polls and competitions every now an then, and just post about livebearers and our pics, tanks etc... Also, we could advertise what we're selling in the classified on here, but only if your an established member :)

any more people joining the club, come on..... Also, helter, can you recommend anyone who is on consistently that could be rare livebearers deputy-managers

Its o.k I didn't plan on showing that guppy/endler hybrid. I'm not sure if I should get some endler/guppy hybrids and breed them or just keep him as a real friend :) :p

I'm going to be keeping this club thread in just the commons section instead of running 2 seperate threads. So there will be just 1 livebearers thread for all livebearers. Also, duck, can you put common deputy manager instead of just livebearers manager Cheers.

hm, we could do little polls and competitions every now an then, and just post about livebearers and our pics, tanks etc... Also, we could advertise what we're selling in the classified on here, but only if your an established member :)

Errm... It has always said deputy >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back