randymyr
Fish Fanatic
Currently I have a 30 gallon tank, which i'd love to put live plants in, but can't because i have a convict cichlid and they'll destroy/eat everything but java moss and java ferns, but i don't really like either one...
I have a 15 gallon tank on which I am going to put some German Blue Rams and some neon tetras in, i was wondering what kinds of plants would be good to put in, i'm looking for something with as little work as possible, if any.
This is my first time putting live plants in a tank and i want to start off really easy, so i'm open to suggestions and see what i think
I have a 15 gallon tank on which I am going to put some German Blue Rams and some neon tetras in, i was wondering what kinds of plants would be good to put in, i'm looking for something with as little work as possible, if any.
This is my first time putting live plants in a tank and i want to start off really easy, so i'm open to suggestions and see what i think







