Live Football And Usa Football Streaming For Free

blue acara

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Im looking to watch Premiership games and NFL for free online. Can anyone recommend places to do this?

If its on the BBC you can usually legally watch it on many online streams. However it is only legal if the stream is delayed.

If its on the BBC you can usually legally watch it on many online streams. However it is only legal if the stream is delayed.

Neither full Premiership games or any NFL is shown on the BBC.

Neither full Premiership games or any NFL is shown on the BBC.

Ah well since it wasn't locked by a mod by now. I usually use a program called "SopCast" various sites have player streams which you need the plugin for and the program is a bit shoddy at times and unless you know exactly what you're looking for you can be a bit bummed. However it's usually in under the "Derby" section for premiership matches though not all the time they are going to be aired. I believe you are relying on the guy/guys/girl/girls streaming their skybox through their pc for you.

However I managed to get the Manchester V Newcastle match on which was on Sky loaded on it. Unfortunately I predicted the result correctly though I still wore my shirt with pride the next day.

http://sportzpal.net/

I watched the Newcastle match on this before to see them stampede over Aston NILLa 6 - 0. It was a beautiful day.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back