Little teaser for an upcoming monster project!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

He said he only used them for the filter. But I’ll ask.
A sump is the "filter". Pipes attach to the bulk heads in the back and all of that water drains down to smaller tanks underneath the tank, where it runs through lots of different filter medias, and then eventually is pumped back into the tank. However I don't see an overflow, so I'm not sure why he would have it drilled.

No laws against killing animals as long as it's done humanely.

In the eyes of the law, animals have no rights and are considered a simple possession, like a piece of clothing, furniture or jewellery. :(
Then it should be legal to kill humans as long as it's done Humanely.
Humans are animals

The how come its not with other animals?
I remember that scene from "My Cousin Vinny" where he says to his cousin "Im gonna go hunting with the defense attorney" and she goes: WHAT!? You dont go hunting! Imagine your a little deer taking little sips of water from a creek and then BANG your [explicit] brains get shot out"

I remember that scene from "My Cousin Vinny" where he says to his cousin "Im gonna go hunting with the defense attorney" and she goes: WHAT!? You dont go hunting! Imagine your a little deer taking little sips of water from a creek and then BANG your [explicit] brains get shot out"
That was a shortened version of the conversation

Oh, yeah, I've seen that one scene only xD
real Vegan Teacher vibes

Oops not cousin... He was talking to his girl friend

Most reactions

trending

Back