Little teaser for an upcoming monster project!

I Like Rare Fish

Fishaholic
2x Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Hey guys 🤙

Just a little teaser for you. This is an Fx5 filter, which are for monster tanks. I’m using it for a 341 liter tank that I’m setting up within the next week. The cat is over 15” tall. The filter is 17” tall, with most likely a 10” cylinder. The tank is sick. I’m not telling you the stock (you’ll have to wait). Anyway, the filter is for over 400 gallon tanks, so…it’ll be quite a bit over filtered. Ill keep you guys posted on my new massive tank project 💀🤟☠️

image.jpg

Rocky998

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hey guys 🤙

Just a little teaser for you. This is an Fx5 filter, which are for monster tanks. I’m using it for a 341 liter tank that I’m setting up within the next week. The cat is over 15” tall. The filter is 17” tall, with most likely a 10” cylinder. The tank is sick. I’m not telling you the stock (you’ll have to wait). Anyway, the filter is for over 400 gallon tanks, so…it’ll be quite a bit over filtered. Ill keep you guys posted on my new massive tank project 💀🤟☠️

View attachment 146310
Cant wait to see it complete!!! Imma guess some! Snapping turtle? Arowana?

Tacocat

Fishaholic
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Hey guys 🤙

View attachment 146310
Discus, african butterfly fish, [insert all big fish aquarium fish species here: common pleco, arowana, redtail cat, pacu, peacock bass, largemouth bass, bichir etc...], jack dempsey, cichlid tank, congo tetra, community tank, breeding, plecos, plants

CORALS????////??/?

Saltwater, brackish, puffers, rays, BowMouTH gUITaRfISh?/??(at this point I'm joking), coral reef, skates, idk anymore

wait: how bout- WATER

JennySolano

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey guys 🤙

View attachment 146310
Wow! Bigger than my bathroom tank!

Attachments

• 1D50B1F7-0A92-42E9-9185-BD9E5AC76C9D.jpeg
    1D50B1F7-0A92-42E9-9185-BD9E5AC76C9D.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 15

Sgooosh

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey guys 🤙

View attachment 146310
cute cat funny face LOL

Most reactions