Liquid Carbon Supplements

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
hi guys, just wondering what dosing regime people recommend for the liquid carbon supplements such as flourish excel?

what size tank?

it needs to be dosed daily.

hi guys, just wondering what dosing regime people recommend for the liquid carbon supplements such as flourish excel?

I'd be interested in others' opinions on this too. I'm dosing every other day and following the instructions (5ml per 200 litre). And sorry to hijack but when you work out the dosing, you work it out on the volume of water in the tank not the volume of substrate and water, right? I've got a 180 litre tank but measuring from sand to top gives 140 litre... :blink:

you need to dose every day as the halflife of glutaraldehyde is only 12-24 hours and dose to what tank size it is, not how much water you think is in it.

substrate still has water in it. You can't discount that. Most dosing guidelines will always err on the side of caution anyway.

AC

substrate still has water in it. You can't discount that. Most dosing guidelines will always er on the side of caution anyway.

AC

YES............ but dosing something like "Excel" you will ALWAYS have a half-life.............. dose-done-diddy-...

substrate still has water in it. You can't discount that. Most dosing guidelines will always er on the side of caution anyway.

AC

YES............ but dosing something like "Excel" you will ALWAYS have a half-life.............. dose-done-diddy-...

SlyPolak, what are you talking about? Andy isn't dismissing the half life.

Miss Wiggle, I've posted a reply on BigIan's thread.

AC

SlyPolak, what are you talking about? Andy isn't dismissing the half life.

Miss Wiggle, I've posted a reply on BigIan's thread.

Dude, I dont even remember writing that... I was WASTED.....

sorry... lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back