Lil Help And A Thank You.

Ha, somehad wears the trousers then.. and it aint him.. :p i play old-skool house, oldskool garage some dance classics and lil drum and bass... though i tend to play w/e i like at the time..

with regards to not maybe getting a biorb and something ells.. what would be a decent size tank to get then? i mean i wanna stay small as possible however stock a lil better if that makes sense lol.. say 120l?

Ha, somehad wears the trousers then.. and it aint him.. :p i play old-skool house, oldskool garage some dance classics and lil drum and bass... though i tend to play w/e i like at the time..

with regards to not maybe getting a biorb and something ells.. what would be a decent size tank to get then? i mean i wanna stay small as possible however stock a lil better if that makes sense lol.. say 120l?

i'm saying nowt as he comes on this forum sometimes ;)

coolio, i looooooove old school house, i can pretend it's still the 90's then i'm happy :D :lol: i love like piano house type stuff, so many memories. jeez i'll be grinning all day now thinking about that! :blush:

strangley if i had to make a suggestion for a nice biggeinner tank it would be around 120l. it's big enough to be stable but not so big it's loads of work, also gives you a decent amount of options for fish.

if you divide litres by 3.7 you get us gallons. the very rough guideline for number of fish is 1" per us gallon of water. so with a 120l tank you can have around 35 small fish like neons, or obviously a few larger fish and 20 small fish. something like that. lots of options to play with.

wicked, ha nice to see ive put a smile on your face then! ever want any mix cd's you know were iam. as for a 120l any idea how much im looking at paying both second hand and new? also any idea what ft this would be? also im guessing my 50w heater would need to be replaced along with a new filter system? any idea how much im looking at needing to spend for this upgrade within 4 days of upgrading :p

i'd love some cd's actually if that's not to cheeky. pm you my addy? if you want a few squids for p&p i'll send you some.

ebay is your best bet for cheap tanks or check your local classified ads.

you'll probably be able to find a full set up with appropriate filtration, lighting and heater that someone wants rid of. price will vary massivley depending on quality and what you want. if you want a nice looking tank like a juwel or rena expect to pay a bit more. if you just want a glass box on a stand you can get something dirt cheap. i've heard of people picking up 6'x2'x2' tanks for £50 or so so there's always bargains to be had, just got to be patient and keep looking tbh.

dimensions will vary but expect something probably 3 foot long and a touch over a foot wide and tall will be in the right region.

told you you'd be looking for a new tank soon enough ;)

Ha soon, soon being 20 mins after the purchase of the other one. tbo i have a scamming story behind my tank.... i went on GUMTREE and found someone selling a biorb.. it was as new and pink around teh base / top.. i went to the mans house and he wasnt in his sis was.. so i took a sneak in the brown box it was in and though ah all is looking ok heres your £60.. i went home and though bargain... 100 30l biorb for 60 with lots of test kits, checmicals and volcano feature thing... anyways i got home added water and called it a day.. next day (sunday) i take a trip to my LFS lookg at the biorb stuff and think Grrr i have the 15l one its tiny compaire dto the 30l... so at this point im pee'd off because ive paid £60 for a £60 tank only mine wasnt new! so argos was about to get stung.. ( i have a on going issue with them when they messed me aroung with something at xmas...) so i went into argos broght the £110 30l biorb with hears etc.. took it home put my 15l in the box, took the heater / new gravel / thermmomitor out and took it back got my £100 back saying the filter made my homes elektric trip and left with the £110 cash back, a 30l tank at home and free heats and thermom.. :) all in one days work.. thatll teach them to mug me off when i brought a broken xbox from them at xmas and they wouldnt take it back!

:)

i'd love some cd's actually if that's not to cheeky. pm you my addy? if you want a few squids for p&p i'll send you some.

ebay is your best bet for cheap tanks or check your local classified ads.

you'll probably be able to find a full set up with appropriate filtration, lighting and heater that someone wants rid of. price will vary massivley depending on quality and what you want. if you want a nice looking tank like a juwel or rena expect to pay a bit more. if you just want a glass box on a stand you can get something dirt cheap. i've heard of people picking up 6'x2'x2' tanks for £50 or so so there's always bargains to be had, just got to be patient and keep looking tbh.

dimensions will vary but expect something probably 3 foot long and a touch over a foot wide and tall will be in the right region.

told you you'd be looking for a new tank soon enough ;)
just wondering f you saw my post about freecycle?

I have no idea what your on about lol?

Right im with you now sorry i thought you meant main forum page. lol ill check it out mate. Thanks. didnt think of that :) hopefully the miss's wont mind me getting a bigger tank :p

I have no idea what your on about lol?

Right im with you now sorry i thought you meant main forum page. lol ill check it out mate. Thanks. didnt think of that :) hopefully the miss's wont mind me getting a bigger tank :p

well she will enjoy looking at the fishes, my husband wasnt overly keen but he addicted now and always cant wait to get more fish and loves looking.
yes freecycle s great for gettng new stuff and giving stuff away. hope it s frutful in your area

Just rung a few shops, they want £120 for a 120l tank with heater filter and lid/light... so seems a good price to me.. just need gravel and plantage :) think ill be getting one in 2 months ish. let my fish get used to the biorb 1st

Just rung a few shops, they want £120 for a 120l tank with heater filter and lid/light... so seems a good price to me.. just need gravel and plantage :) think ill be getting one in 2 months ish. let my fish get used to the biorb 1st

that was the price I paid for mine, with all the stuff included. That is what credit cards are for ahhahahahahahahah

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back