Lightning Storms

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Anyone got any yet app it's meant to start in next couple hours.

No epic fail here, as per usual....

Have you seen this,its great for detecting storms in the uk
http://www.isleofwightweather.co.uk/live_storm_data.htm

storm detected 1 hour ago,,,,,bearing 114.5 dgr distance 218 miles from the uk
Now all i need to do is work out where that is :lol:

storm detected 1 hour ago,,,,,bearing 114.5 dgr distance 218 miles from the uk
Now all i need to do is work out where that is :lol:

:p :lol:

I'm in Essex, only a couple of rumbles nothing else yet - I love a good thunder storm :good:

Nope, not a sausage! Feel like having an ice bath or something! This weather is PURE EVIL!!!

From being hot, then sticky..now it looks like if we're going to get wet! Good old Fred the weatherman didn't predict this one..

I think we in the N. West are due to get a little thunder through the night, and rain.
That's what we need is a good pouring down. To get rid of this humidity

It's been awful today, I'm waiting impatiently for a thunder storm. It's torture trying to concentrate on trigonometry when you're nearly melting. I feel sorry for my piano teacher though, her air con has broken in her car. :crazy:

end of last week the neighbour of somebody i work with had their house hit by lightning. only about 300 yards from my house, the sound was incredible. literally sounded like it was happening on my doorstep. none of the rumbly, delayed stuff. it was instant, crisp, crack and boom, enormous flash of light aswell. left a 6ft hole in the guys roof, and my co-worker with no tv.

end of last week the neighbour of somebody i work with had their house hit by lightning. only about 300 yards from my house, the sound was incredible. literally sounded like it was happening on my doorstep. none of the rumbly, delayed stuff. it was instant, crisp, crack and boom, enormous flash of light aswell. left a 6ft hole in the guys roof, and my co-worker with no tv.

Yep its amazing stuff, least it was only no tv, could have been worse, when we were kids my neighbour was mixing potatoe in the kitchen with a fork, lightning stuck her house, same as you said, bang bomb,sooo loud, however we didnt know, a few seconds later the daughters banging are door, "mums dead" obviously we ran round, she had been stuck, and knocked out, burnt arm, ambulance came, took her to hospital, luckily it was just burns to her arm,,,,awful

Most reactions

Back