Lfs Trip Today

I can live with that. At a later time i might rehome the livebearers and then reconsider my stocking but for now that sound perfect.
 
if it because your worried about them having to many fry then dont worry because the cihlids will eat them all.
 
I am not worried about the fry, I figured I would let natural selection take its course after 3 batches in the past. I have an extra 10 gallon I want to set up after I organize my room. Was thinking 2 Platy, 5 bloodfin and some Cory and that would free up my current stock by a bit. Then add a group of 10 Rio Flame in there place. Think after I add the Opaline another BN would be to much?

Oh and also can Albine and regular Bn breed and if so will they have a mixture of albine/regular or will its be just one or the other?
 
If you get an opaline gourami try to get a female. The males can get aggressive when bigger. Some females can but more so the males.
 
yh if they breed you will get albino and brown fry. i have 2 female brown bns and i want to get a male albino longfins so i should get a mixture of brown short fin, brown longfin, albino shortfin and albino longfin.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top