Let's Show Our Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Not great pics, still faffing around with the camera.

Inky - from justkia

Inky 1.jpg

One of my 5yr old granddame moonlights.

Moonlight granddame 1.jpg

Still trying to get a decent picture of star4 ellioti, justy when I think I've got a decent shot they move.

Why is this topic here? No offence, but I think it should be deleted. There is a pinned topic in the New World section for us to show off our fish. There is also another one to show off our tanks.

Why not. So we are starting fresh with new photos. If you don't like it don't look at it. It's in the photo section so what's the problem. There are many posts on here that are the same topic same question. What's wrong with haveing another photo area.

I just don't see the point in it. We have a pinned topic, why not use it? That's like owning 3 houses just for the hell of it. Why have the other two if oneis sufficent? Sorry to sound mean, but it's just what I think.

I just don't see the point in it. We have a pinned topic, why not use it? That's like owning 3 houses just for the hell of it. Why have the other two if oneis sufficent? Sorry to sound mean, but it's just what I think.

Plus some people are posting fish that are clearly not cichlids.

For the sake of correctness I've posted my images in the pinned topic as discussed, so right now the site has two topics that show my pictures :)

I would like to have 3 houses, even if I only need one ;)

Yeah I would like 3 homes one on the east coast where my parents live, one here in tahoe, one in costa rica.

I don't see what the big deal is. So what another place to post photos it's not a big deal. Yes I see we have non-cichlids post whatever.

lovely pics guys!

does it matter if there is another ''show your fish '' thread??? i have one thing to say.....

cough ''TROLLS'' cough

nuff said me thinks.

well theres no fish in my tank at present as im in the middle of doing a new setup but heres some of the new worlds i have owned
vinny
handsome.jpg

green sev
grnsev1.jpg

geophagus surinamensis
eart.jpg

cryptoheros spirulus
jadeye.jpg

rotkeil
rot.jpg

blue acara
blue1a.jpg