Lego In The Tank?

I'm not a fan of tank ornaments myself, IMO it takes away from the natural beauty. I much prefer rockwork, wood and plants. But everyone has their own opinions and if you want to do it go for it :)

well i think man made Discus take away from there look.

Thanks to this post, I now have an entire lego-themed tank. Its awesome, and my cichlids love it. Thanks to all!

Thats a pretty sweet idea since you can make the castle to your accomodations and prefrence. If I had enough room in my tank I would build a small city in one corner of the tank. I could built skyscrapers and stuff like that.

Thats a pretty sweet idea since you can make the castle to your accomodations and prefrence. If I had enough room in my tank I would build a small city in one corner of the tank. I could built skyscrapers and stuff like that.
I would too, but I didn't feel like rinsing off all of my legos. :lol: I was doing them one at a time to make sure to get off anything that was on them, and it took FOREVER!!!

Lol and the fact that you have to let all of the air bubble out of the peices before they can sink to the bottom.

That's hillarious, we should have a lego themed aquarium contest, to see who is in fact the best at lego!

-runs downstairs to get a headstart on the competition-

That's hillarious, we should have a lego themed aquarium contest, to see who is in fact the best at lego!

-runs downstairs to get a headstart on the competition-

I would lose. I'm too lazy to go wash off more legos, and my daughter thinks it is really funny to rip off pieces that I have just put on. So, it would take me about 12 years to get a good one... :rolleyes: :lol:

I wont be joining since my brothers friend thought it was funny to urinate in our lego box and even if I take 10 hrs boiling it I still wont put them in my tank. :sick:

Most reactions

Back