Lego In The Tank?

I think u could clean the bath tub w/ the 1/20 clorox and rinse fillit up w/ H2O and build it in thier :D

hey, sorry guys i took all my legos out, i went natural. and the the dude who had all his legos pissed on, depending on the size of your tank, it might be alright, you'r fish need amonia, and i know for maybe a 50g, you caould actually pee in your tank :sick: dont worry, i haavent done it, but its ok to do it. If you have cichlids, i know you wouldnt need to worry.

yes, it is too true. How large was the tank? to take a full piss in a tank, you had better hope its at least 100 gallons. but to have a little bit on some legos AFTER being boiled for 10 hours, the amount has to be at a minimum

even with a big enough tankl, peeing would be alright

I love everyones creations with the legos and it looks pretty good in tanks and I would do it but I usually go for more of the natural look and I think that all those bright colors in any of my betta tanks would make them freak out.

Stupid question buuut

y r u talking about PEEING IN A FISH TANK? :sick: :sick: :sick:

were trying to keep the fishies alive

I brought that up because someone was worried because a person had peed on his/her legoes

I wish I could find my lego.. now I feel sad.. boiling them should get all the bad stuff off.. might melt the lego a bit but I don't see it ruining them.
actually.. I, the lego expert, would have to say it will destory them. they will expand and then contract in a warpped manner, lego plastic is not 100% mixed and not that great a plastic really so it contracts in an un even manner if put to tempatures that high. thus.. the little peg in socket s7stemw ill be all screwed up and probably not fit all the elgos anymore.. maybe just a few..

as for cleaning legos.. jsut soak them in bleach and declorinate. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back