Legal?

Brill guys! thanks for putting our minds at ease, it is good to know where there are sources,etc. Thank you
 
no worries buddy, i shall be there tommorow anyhow and have a butchers....have you been to the fish shop in bosc with the huge redtail catfish, theres some thing that needs reporting
 
yeah as said they can be sold provided the establishment have the relevant License,

I actually sold a foot long Diamond sturgeon today, (species in pic posted above)

We also stock Siberian Sturgeon and White Edged Sterlets
 
I have seen white sturgens being sold here in America too. It should be illegal. These fish have no place in normal home aquariums or pounds. It makes me mad. Such an amazing fish that stands the test of time only to be kept in tiny tanks where it dies a slow sad death. Grrrrr it makes me mad. Also selling nurse sharks should be illegal.
 
thanks guys again :) we are fairly new but it was shocking to see one!

which one is that in boscombe can I ask nelly? Havent been that way for LFS yet, any worth knowing or purusing?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top