Led/rgb Color Cnaging And Fully Programmable

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

chiplite

Reaction score

I built an LED/RGB Canopy and light system for my cichlid tank.
Here's a a YOUTUBE video.

I made a 1 minute cross fade from moonlight to
daylight. Then to show just how subtle it was there is a 3 second "sunset.

I am about to build my big tank. 120 long. I will be making a canopy and the lights
will be in what I call a "trolley" It will sit inside the canopy,
able to push back an inch to feed, sit front end up at an angle for full
access, and removable

Last edited by a moderator:

I see a video. I tried again. If there is still noting there try copy and paste this:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLhpfjZAht0

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no videos visible to me but the link worked, looks pretty good. How much did it cost and do you have any pictures/more details of the LEDnunit?

What's the stocking and tank size? Not gonna have a go at you about it ;) just wondering.

Lunar Jetman said:
There are no videos visible to me but the link worked, looks pretty good. How much did it cost and do you have any pictures/more details of the LEDnunit?
This is my 5th version/build. So the actual cost is difficult to determin. The LEDs are water proof rgb ribbons. The array is 1' single density strips from rear corner to front diagonally, 1 double density across the front and a single density along center back. I am building my final version for my new 120 gallon. As soon as I do I will post pictures of it

TallTree01 said:
What's the stocking and tank size? Not gonna have a go at you about it
wink.png
just wondering.
The tank you saw is a 50 g. right now I have it mixed with Tangs and peacock.. The Tangs are moving to my new 120 long. 16 Paracyprichromis nigripinnis, 5 altolamprologus calvus. 1 moorii. The 5 peacocks will stay in the 50

very nice i like the look of this :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back