Latest Painting...

big mick

Fish Addict
Reaction score
The latest painting in my 'Cult' series is this scene from the Godfather.

Ive not decided how much this one will be for sale yet...maybe someone can make me an offer I cant refuse...heh heh.

godfatherpainting004.jpg

wow thats pretty good how long have you been painting for did it take you a while to paint

Cheers Dave, It took me about 10 hours to do.

Ive painted for a long time but I go through phases, I hadnt lifted a brush for about 2 years and one day thought "I havent painted for ages"

I used to make a good bit of money selling my work and taking on commissions so thats what Im planning to do again. This painting is part of a series Im going to do for an exhibition on cult films and iconic figures, Ive got a long list of what paintings I want to to do.

how much do you sell them for as a series of painting would look good on my wall definately interested pm me the prices and pics do you want my email address so you can send me more pics maybe??

how much do you sell them for as a series of painting would look good on my wall definately interested pm me the prices and pics do you want my email address so you can send me more pics maybe??

If you PM me your e-mail address I will send you what I have so far, the prices vary dramatically as some paintings only take maybe 2 hours to do so I only sell them for £30 or so but ones like the godfather one took me over 10 hours so would be nearer £150.

Im getting a Bebo and myspace page set up so I can update it as I do them, some are paintings on paper others are canvases, if there is something you want painted I can give you a quote for it.

hey mick, quality painting again dude, looks the biz, you should try a scar face one, I know someone who would defo buy one of them from you, I would also consider buying a darthvader one too

Scar face is on my list "say helo to my little friend!" heh heh heh.

All the originals are for sale of I sell limited edition mounted prints for £10,t eh paintings are scanned before I sign them so each print is hand signed.

Most reactions

Back