Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, it's on page 99!  :eek: For crying out loud people, we can't let it die on page 99!  Who knows what might happen when it reaches 100 pages?  I'm betting something stupendous that will amaze and delight us all...! 
yes.gif

daizeUK said:
  I'm betting something stupendous that will amaze and delight us all...! 
yes.gif

stupendous man.png

From the marvellous Calvin & Hobbes comics 
smile.png

For the record, I hate word processors.  I hate every word processor that has ever existed, except maybe some of the really early ones that didn't try to use super-AI to guess which formatting I want to apply to my text only to spectacularly beggar it up every time.  I don't think anything makes me swear as badly as Microsoft Word, except possibly dropping a hammer on my foot oh and that time I tried to get staurogyne to root in cat litter.  That was really annoying.

After 3 long weeks away from home and family, and only a 2 day respite, I am off to work again on a Sunday afternoon to prepare for the next 4 weeks occupation.  Summer vacation will begin in two fortnights.  Giving me a brief 3 weeks to recuperate and prepare for the new school year and all the stress that it will entail.  

what were you doing those three weeks? grading AP exams or something??

Training teachers on how to teach better.

hello :)

now i am thinking about saltwater tanks….. my neighbor has 2 salty tanks and says that once they are established, you just have to do a water change! the big picture looks easier than fresh water. i came back on here and read some marine FAQs, which only helped a little :/ i was browsing through fish on drs foster and smith and looking at the easy care ones. can you put peaceful and semi aggressive fish together (i know.. dumb question)? they label clownfish as semi aggressive and if i ever had a salty tank, it would need a clownfish :)

I think the aggression level of clownfish is actually specie dependent.  A friend of mine has had different clowns.  He recently had to get rid of one of the species though, as it was far too aggressive for his tank.  (They were ironically the easier ones to breed, which is why he got them, but they were just far too territorial.)

i would be the last to reply but its to much work lol
actually i need 60 posts to see chat, which i would really like to be able to do, soooooooo

You might want to post in other sections then, General Chat posts don't count towards the total.

I have 2 salty tanks. it really depends how big of a tank you go for how much works it requires and what kind of equipment you're willing to pay for. on my 120 gallon I bought all top of the line equipment and it needs probably twice weekly maintenance just for things like cleaning the protein skimmer and filter socks, wiping out salt from the sump and tank lid, and stuff like that. then I do about bi-weekly water changes and change about 25% everytime. then on my 16 gallon, it's still cycling so no water changes just yet, but I have been doing tests quite often, and I'll need to be doing at least 25% water changes each week instead of bi-weekly, but it is only 4 gallons a week anyways so not too bad. I will offer you this one piece of advice. it isn't too much work but it will be A LOT more expensive if you want to do it right, (especially if you want coral) and BIGGER IS MUCH BETTER! (in terms of your tank size. more margin for error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back