Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my boy ice skating for the first time today. First time I've been skating in far too many years, as well!

I am ashamed of my tank right now. I've been very lazy so it looks terrible and so do the fish. I think my male GBR has some sort of internal parasite because no matter how much I feed him his belly looks really skinny. I'm hopfully gonna get of my lazy butt and do a big water Change tomorrow. :p

I'm probably gonna take down my 55 gallon. Need to figure out what to do with the plants. Don't have many fish left but will probably need to rehome them also

Man of fish said:
I'm probably gonna take down my 55 gallon. Need to figure out what to do with the plants. Don't have many fish left but will probably need to rehome them also
Ill pay for shipping and you can send them to me :p

No one is allowed to win!!! None of you!! Only me!!!!

I watched Thor-Dark World last night. Good bit of fun & nonsense. I'd forgotten how much I love the Marvel universe.

I had baseball last night, first time back on a travel team since I was 12, forgot how much harder they work you then in rec lol I'm pretty sore today

Interesting read TallTree and it makes sense.  Those nano-heaters that maintain temperature at 2 degrees above room temperature suddenly sound more attractive.  I'm not sure I'm confident enough to rip all my heaters out just yet though...!

TallTree01 said:
Hello,
If you do one thing today, please, read this article.
http://www.seriouslyfish.com/whaddaya-mean-too-hot/
Whaddya think?

I have read that before... but it does make one think.

(And thank you for bringing something interesting to the table...  So much of this thread is just mindless drivel.)

The problem is, it's interesting enough to warrant a discussion thread of its own! This is where the drivel belongs
tongue2.gif

Every parent I know is scratching their heads trying to figure out what costume their child can wear for World Book Day tomorrow. I guess if you've got girls it's easy, Cinderella and all the usual princesses and fairies are all characters out of books and there's no shortage of princess and fairy costumes. What about boys? All I can find is spiderman and superhero costumes and I'm not sure they count as book characters
wacko.png
I can't even find a Robin Hood or knight outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back