Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
eaglesaquarium said:
Wasn't expecting to get away with the women being better drivers comment!

I generally ignore absurd comments.  :p

Its absurd to compare 'male' drivers versus 'female' drivers.  There are terrible drivers on both sides of the gender gap.  Personally, I'm the person that I trust the most on the road, everyone else is a potentially life-threatening idiot behind the wheel.  Many are not, but its very hard to tell who is and who isn't the idiot in a split second.  Just expect them to do something stupid, and hope that they won't.
My brother is an idiot. I fear for my life when i ride with him.

My dad's the same way. He's a lunatic. Tries to take a roundabout at supersonic speeds resulting in car wide panic and loss of lunch.
My mums crazy too in that she screams at dad when he drives.

I drive like a fool too. :lol:

Haven't posted here in a while... just wanted to remind everyone - I haven't forgotten them.

eaglesaquarium said:
Haven't posted here in a while... just wanted to remind everyone - I haven't forgotten them.
A whole two days eagles? wow, is that some kinda record?
:p
eaglesaquarium said:

I generally ignore absurd comments.  :p

Its absurd to compare 'male' drivers versus 'female' drivers.  There are terrible drivers on both sides of the gender gap.  Personally, I'm the person that I trust the most on the road, everyone else is a potentially life-threatening idiot behind the wheel.  Many are not, but its very hard to tell who is and who isn't the idiot in a split second.  Just expect them to do something stupid, and hope that they won't.
This was on the 15th.

eaglesaquarium said:
This was on the 17th......
:p

TallTree01 said:

A whole two days eagles? wow, is that some kinda record?
tongue2.gif

eaglesaquarium said:

I generally ignore absurd comments. 
tongue2.gif

This was on the 15th.

eaglesaquarium said:
This was on the 17th......
tongue2.gif

Just checking on you...  still stalking I see. 

AZ9, let's have something interesting from you, not just a smiley. C'mon son, give us something to get excited about.

For shame...

News update... my summer has gone from 'wide open' to practically full in a matter of a week and a half.

Have two summer jobs lined up 7 consecutive weeks (out of the 10 week break).  Short vacation for me. :- 

Your summer holiday is 10 weeks long! :O We're lucky over here if we get 6!

Meanwhile....thanks everyone for the 204 notifications when I logged back on.... most of which were from this thread :rolleyes:

Sorry I've been gone for what feels like forever... I know you all missed me ;) :p JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back