Large Non-aggressive Fish

Geophagus, severums, polypterus, knife fish, spiny eels, pim catfish, and pike cichlids are the ones that immediately spring to mind.
 
Geophagus, severums, polypterus, knife fish, spiny eels, pim catfish, and pike cichlids are the ones that immediately spring to mind.

and I have a lovely Cobra Pike available if he wants one!! lol
 
With severums it can be abit iffy, they are gentle compared to other cichlids, but mine's a downright meanie. So be prepared to return or pick tankmates that can handle themselves. Though if you do get a severum it could be as placid as anything, just telling you though, every fish is different.
 
Great suggestions everybody, next time I talk to him I will tell him his options.

Simonas- I will tell him about the cobra pike also.
 
Florida may be a bit too far to drive though !! lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top