Large Angel

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Dad does..

How many miles is it? :good: because if im picking up this new Tank any time soon then i'll ask him if we can get the angel..

Thnig is i have two neons in my old tank :crazy: Will tell you what happions mate :good:
depends on what part of brum your coming from but it takes me about 40 mins to get to shirley aquatics from my house but thats kind of south west brum isnt it...?

Im in oldbury...

should'nt take long at all!

If i get this tank any time soon then i'll ask my dad if he'll come pick it up if thats ok?

Are you in a rush to get rid of him?

( Every-ones in a rush atm Including myself! because its "Chrismas" time and were ll in a rush to get rid of stuff ot make way for bigger stuff :) (Me and my soon to be Rio 180 xD )

Im in oldbury...

should'nt take long at all!

If i get this tank any time soon then i'll ask my dad if he'll come pick it up if thats ok?

Are you in a rush to get rid of him?

( Every-ones in a rush atm Including myself! because its "Chrismas" time and were ll in a rush to get rid of stuff ot make way for bigger stuff :) (Me and my soon to be Rio 180 xD )
i am needing the tank hes in to set up another cory growing out tank or to use it as a proper shrimp tank... not decided yet as the corys do have an alternaive tank or 2! hes currently in their on his own with about 20 apple snails for company so the sooner the better really but ive had him on here for a while now and still have him, somehow!!!!!!!! since being in the tank on his own his fins have grown no end as its just a bare bottom tank so they dont get worn away by the substrate and are looking great :good:
when are you getting the rio?

As soon as i sell my current tank :good: look on the bright side. Im keeping the ship i brought off you :p

As soon as i sell my current tank :good: look on the bright side. Im keeping the ship i brought off you :p
what size tank is it? wxdxh. and how much are you looking for? might need another cory tank..... :lol: maybe do a deal with the angel! i also have apple snails, endlers and cherry shrimp to offer.........

:eek: I Wanted £50 for it.

it includes stand Filter / Heater everything you need :good: If you want to make a offer for it Matt then go for it! :p I Just wanted to upgrade.

If you want any Recent pictures of it i will send them to you Right away :good:

will get measurements for you asap.

what size tank is it? wxdxh. and how much are you looking for? might need another cory tank..... :lol: maybe do a deal with the angel! i also have apple snails, endlers and cherry shrimp to offer.........
just looked and you want £50 for it, does that include a cycled filter? wouldnt want the gravel etc just the tank and filter.

yeah some pics would be nice mate the ones on your post dont show the whole lot.....

just looked and you want £50 for it, does that include a cycled filter? wouldnt want the gravel etc just the tank and filter.

yeah some pics would be nice mate the ones on your post dont show the whole lot.....
I Noticed and Yep The filter is cycled etc.

I Hav'nt got anywhere for the fish so if you'd want to take them aswel feel free.. i cant do anything yet.

also Pm'ed

ok this beautifull angel is still available as knox has changed his mind........... its lookin better than ever as its been kept in a bare bottom tank so no abrasion of the fins and they are now really long :good: i really do need the tank space as my corys are growing fast and i need the space! nplease help me rehome him.............................. :crazy:

Again, deliver and I'll take him in an instant!

I have no car so cannot collect :sad:

he's a pretty little fella unlike the last lot in the pet shop in syston, dang i wish i had a few more quid spare i'd have had him in a flash as i'm only north leics (next village to syston) but i know the missus will kill me if i buy anything else still got to explain where the £15 for gas bill has gone hehe
if you don't get any luck and really need him gone and also by chance end up this side of town i can promise him a good home

like i said previously, i would consider postage but at the buyers expense and risk.... i dont think its ideal to send fish in the post when this cold though! also it could end up costing quite a bit due to the size of the fish and the amount of water needed to transport him in, heat packs etc etc etc.
ill try and find time to get a more recent pic and upload it on here as he really is stunning at the minute.

anyone..... :blink:

he's a pretty little fella unlike the last lot in the pet shop in syston, dang i wish i had a few more quid spare i'd have had him in a flash as i'm only north leics (next village to syston) but i know the missus will kill me if i buy anything else still got to explain where the £15 for gas bill has gone hehe
if you don't get any luck and really need him gone and also by chance end up this side of town i can promise him a good home
Hi Phil,
sorry didnt see yout reply mate :blush: buy him as a gift for the missus :hey: are you able to collect the fish? as your sig says you could always learn to cook :lol:

Hi Phil,
sorry didnt see yout reply mate :blush: buy him as a gift for the missus :hey: are you able to collect the fish? as your sig says you could always learn to cook :lol:

at the moment in cash i have approx 7p (could be 8p) do you accept shirt (and trouser) buttons?? hehe i wish i had cash at mo as could have traveled over but unfortunately xmas and bloody car has seen to that for another month.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back